Sunday, May 1, 2011

How can I take advantage of growing economic powers?

How can I take advantage of growing economic powers?
I'm only 22 but I love anything and everything international. Culture, business, computers, language, i love it all. I am an American and I speak fluent English, Portuguese, Spanish and now I'm trying to tackle Chines. My question is this... I am learning all these things right? Well... How can I make money with this? How can I take advantage of these new economic powers in the world like China and Brazil and other arising countries? I think I don't even completely understand my own question. Help would be nice...
Economics - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
stock market, be a stock broker, take business and economics in school.
2 :
Before you tackle Chinese, use your fluent English to spell it correctly! "I don't even completely understand my own questionĂ¢€Å“ A classic Yahoo Answers statement!
3 :
Language is a tool to express your ideas. So, Language is a system of signs (indices, icons, symbols) for encoding and decoding information. Since language and languages became an object of study by ancient grammarians. At first, you must be an expert in any field. That may also be a teaching experience on a language. Good luck!
4 :
You may on your knee asking them for both money and power at the same time in Chinese. You may also work for the IMF. There are a lot of works over there due to the boom and bust cycles around the world.
5 :
Hi Homestar if you r love of things international extends to culture and are not judgemental about different countries' cultures ad methods of business- aka bribery/guangxi/tea money/golf games/drinking parties... I suggest you study some economics and business and try getting a job in a commodities trading company. I mean real commodities, physical grain rather than paper trading. This will allow you to travel, experience the world, and where your language skills and cultural sensitivity would be very useful. A lot of business is done not on strict numbers, but on people's feelings towards each other, trust; and respecting and understanding the others' culture is half-way there. You could try pure trading companies such as Cargill, or some less obvious companies such as Mars which do their own buying and selling of grain.