Saturday, May 28, 2011

How well could I live in brazil with 100K?

How well could I live in brazil with 100K?
assuming I bought a small piece of land and was able to make an income off of that land, how far would that amount of money get me, or would it get me anywhere.
Investing - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Your not saying how much income is being produce on that land. The average household wage is roughly 6000 u.s.d. per year. Many of these folks are living in poverty. You could live o.k. in the campo (country) but even a simple flat in Sao Paolo or Rio would wipe out 30-40 percent of your 100000. If you have other funds, the amount listed would be sufficient to get you started, but it would not be an easy road.
2 :
join the 1ka10 virtual stock market trading game on real market feeds and check your trading skills and u can learn lot of for indian stock market as well. visit http://www.1ka10.com