Tuesday, June 28, 2011

How can I highlight my blogs on my resume?

How can I highlight my blogs on my resume?
I run two cultural blogs where I teach people about Brazil & Colombia as well as teach the Portuguese language. I have been doing this for 2 years, averaging 40 posts per month and will shortly reach 1,000 posts. I keep it as professional as possible and receive a good amount of traffic on a daily basis, therefore I would like to highlight it on my resume. The only thing is I make no money from this. Thanks
Other - Careers & Employment - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If the blogs have nothing to do with the jobs you are applying to, omit them. If they apply to what you are applying to, list them as a skill/interest with the address listed
2 :
The purpose of a resume is to get an interview. So if your blogs will make the prospective employer jump to interview you then perfect. If not, then leave them off.