Sunday, June 1, 2014

How can I get sent back to my own country?

How can I get sent back to my own country?
I'm living in Brazil now, but I'm from Texas. The problem is, I'm not making any money and I'm living rather poorly. The only food that I can afford is rice and a few other things sometimes. So I literally have a diet of rice. I'm starting to become so skinny and without energy to do anything. I can't afford a plane ticket,to go back home and my family cannot help either. Most of my money goes to rent, which is for a terrible house with no doors and the kitchen is in the garage...my roommates are terrible people and so loud that I literally get around 4 hours of sleep per night. How can I get shipped back to the US? Is there something that I can do with the embassy?
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
go to US Embassy or to the Consulate and plead hardship. they may advance you airfare, but it's a loan and not a gift.
2 :
I do hope you're not a minor! If you are then go straight to the embassy. If you are not, try to accept that you will be in that situation for a bit longer probably. But don't panic. Panic tends to blur our understanding. Just retrace in your mind the steps that you took to get there; that always helps and it gives you more will power to keep on going. While not knowing the particulars of your situation, I would advice that you simply make a bit more effort to procure a little job somewhere. I would also suppose that you know the language; this will help make things less difficult. I would also advice you ask for an appointment to be seen at the U.S. embassy. Try as hard as you can to obtain interview and explain entire situation. I do hope you are familiar with CRAIGSLIST. If you're not, just type it in on internet. Type in CRAIGSLIST, Brazil; it'll probably be easier. I just did so now in order to make sure that Craigslist is also available there. In the meantime that you get interview at embassy, try checking as much jobs as possible in Brazilian city you live, and also check for shared/rooms, and other rentals, and see what you come up with. I just noticed that some are in English. If nothing else works, try looking up TEXAS government officials, such as the Congressmen from your city in Texas. And, even try the Senators. Good luck!